The Midtown Group is always looking to add top talent to our team! We currently have 20 employees who have more than 100 years of staffing experience! Below is a listing of our current job opportunities. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Are you looking for a company with an aggressive bonus plan, and generous incentives and benefits? The Midtown Group is looking for an Administrative Services Manager in our DC Office. If you have proven management experience, a strong desire to manage a winning team, and enjoy working in a performance driven environment then apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to our TOP clients that include many of DC’s prestigious law firms, associations and government agencies. This position delivers high quality professional, administrative, technical and executive-level candidates to our clients while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the Midtown selection process. This individual will perform recruiting, sourcing and acceptance negotiations and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
- Confer with Directors and Account Managers to identify staffing needs of our Top clients; participate in recruiting & planning strategies, and source prospective candidates.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Prescreens candidates. Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates.
- Interviews all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers.
- Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Prepares candidates for interviews with Midtown Clients and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Reviews the hiring manager’s interview performance with each candidate and take appropriate action when warranted.
- Performs detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of Midtown’s policy.
- Manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in the recruiting process.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers’ interactions, and other recruiting activities.
- Uses effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
- Works cooperatively with all members of the staffing team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities.
- Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
- Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-Art recruiting practices.
Business Development Associate, Government Services Department
Midtown Personnel, Government Services Department consist of Tasha Manzano, Vice President of Government Services; Joanna Swann, Associate Director of Operations, Government Services, LaToya Hamilton, Government Operations Assistant and Ricky Reed, Recruiter. The Government Services Department specializes in providing contract support services to several local and federal government agencies. Currently Midtown Personnel, Inc. (MPI) holds four (4) GSA Schedules to provide a variety services to the Federal government. MPI also holds a DC Supply Schedule to provide services to the District government. The growth over the last year has required us to seek an additional team member to continue our success.
Midtown Personnel is currently seeking to hire a Business Development Associate. Candidates should have proven experience meeting and exceeding sales goals, experience in dealing with high-level executives, strong interpersonal and communications skills, strategic management skills, leadership, and possess the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently.
Experience developing new Federal or local government business
Familiar with selling various contract vehicles-GSA, GWACs, IDIQs, BPAs, etc.
Familiar with various government resources-Deltek, FedBid, GovWin
Perform cold calling to prospective clients in an effort to develop business contacts
Attend client meetings and client visits
Develop and execute business development strategies and programs targeted to potential government clients
Establish sound relationships with new partners to leverage Midtown’s government contract presence within various Federal and local government agencies
Markets with the objective of expanding the business and raising the company’s profile
Research and analyze business opportunities and client requirements
Attend conferences, seminars, and/or networking functions for business related interests as deemed necessary by the Company
Assist with preparation of company presentations and proposals
Utilize the consultative sales approach to manage the entire sales/procurement process
2–5 years of sales experience, preferably selling within the Staffing Industry
B.A. degree required
Please email resumes to email@example.com
Business Development Associate
The Midtown Group is seeking a Business Development Associate in our Washington DC Office! Preferred candidates will be well established in both the Staffing Industry and will focus on administrative, financial, legal, IT and government markets with an emphasis on contract/temporary placement. Our ideal candidate will have customer contacts and recruiting experience to draw from for immediate success.
Candidates should have proven experience meeting and exceeding sales goals, experience in dealing with high-level executives, strong interpersonal and communications skills, strategic management skills, leadership, and possess the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently. Midtown has a well established, phenomenal team of recruiters ready to fill your job orders!
- Business Development experience in the Staffing Industry
- Develop and execute business development strategies and programs targeted to potential clients
- Maintain, develop, and expand current business relationships between Midtown and high profile clients
- Establish sound relationships with new partners to leverage Midtown’s contract/Contract-to-Hire presence within various private sector Markets with the objective of expanding the business and raising the company’s profile;
- Analyze and assess business opportunities and client requirements and assume responsibility for the development of bids and proposals;
- Attend conferences, seminars, and/or networking functions for business related interests as deemed necessary by the Company.
- Deliver company presentations and proposals to prospective customers.
- 2 – 5 years of sales experience, preferably selling within the Staffing Industry
- An established network of business contacts
- B.A. degree required