AV Technician/Office Administrator (30~ hours)
The Midtown Group's Client is seeking an AV Technician/Office Administrator for its Reston office. The ideal candidate will be hard-working, enthusiastic, and have excellent customer service orientation as s/he plays an integral role in supporting the growth of this location to serve more than 75 people.
Reporting to the Global Real Estate & Facilities department the AV Technician/Office Administrator will play an integral role in the success of the group at Blackboard.
Specifically s/he will:
- Serve as the primary real estate and facilities point of contact for the Reston office
- Act as liaison to HQ on all administrative policies and policy changes affecting employees
- Perform basic receptionist duties which include answering phones and greeting visitors
- Oversee and maintain all office space, equipment and basic supplies
- Be responsible for operational oversight and supervision of mail and delivery services, facilities cleaning, maintenance and repair activities
- Be responsible for coordinating office safety and security procedures
- Serve as the de-facto events coordinator with responsibility for coordinating social engagements related to the Raleigh office
- Supply all necessary furniture/access keys/cards needed for new employees
- Maintain the office key inventory at all times
- Maintain the office offsite document storage inventory (as needed)
- 1-3 years’ experience as an office administrator or similar role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage professional service providers
- Basic Audio/Visual technology skills
- Proficient in MSOffice product suite, including Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills
- This position will be approximately 4-6 hours a week, M-F as the workload requires.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.