We are currently sourcing resumes of Administrative Assistants to work for a DC Government Client in Washington, DC. Qualified candidates must have previous Government experience and can perform the following duties in a fast pace environment.
Administrative Assistant -
In addition to secretarial duties (filing, taking phone calls, data entry, customer service and updating records) this position will provide administrative support to executive staff with office management responsibilities to include scheduling, calendar management and booking travel. The Administrative Assistant may be required to work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials.
- HS Diploma
- Strong Administrative skills
- At least (2) years’ experience managing projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, SharePoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Government contracting experience is Strongly Preferred