The Midtown is currently seeking a Desktop Support/ Service Desk Technician I and II to work for a Federal Entity in Washington D.C.
The Duties include:
- Account Management
- Trouble-Shooting workstation
- Installing hardware and software
- Configuring workstation operating systems
- Ensuring that workstations are up-to-date with current configurations and security regulation
- Configuring and trouble shooting workstations peripherals
- Handling request or assistance that come through the Service Desk by phone, Heat ticketing systems or walk-ins.
The Duties include the duties listed above in addition to:
- Creating knowledge base articles, checklist, service level agreements, procedures and end user training
- Collaborate with development staff to recreate problems in the test environment and operations staff for configuration management via windows operating system deployment
- Evaluate user requirements and process and recommend appropriate IT solutions
If you meet the Qualifications Listed above Please send your resume and Salary Requirements to [email protected]. Please feel free to refer anyone you think may be a good fit.