The Midtown is currently seeking a Executive Administrative Assistant to work for a Federal Entity in Washington D.C.
The Duties include:
Additional Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
Employees must have knowledge and skills required by the position.
- Be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Be professional and accurate in communicating orally and in writing formal and informal.
- Communicate in writing free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using technology, specifically the following software:
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Word for Windows
- Microsoft Excel for Windows
- Google Mail, Docs, and Sheets
- Internal Applications (upon Training)
- Dress attire should be appropriate for place of business
- Must obey all Motor Vehicle traffic laws of the state and local jurisdiction.
- must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- All contractor employees must possess a cooperative, welcoming, business-like demeanor, and a positive attitude at all times while working.
- Knowledge of relevant software applications including MS Office
- Proficient in use of email and internet
- Good numeracy skills
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
If you meet the Qualifications Listed above Please send your resume and Salary Requirements to [email protected]. Please feel free to refer anyone you think may be a good fit.