THIS POSITION REQUIRES A SECRET LEVEL CLEARANCE OR HIGHER, NO EXECPTIONS! We have an immediate need for an Intermediate Technical Service Representatives to work for a prestigious Government Client in Washington, DC.
Provides first and second-level support to users by researching and answering questions; resolving problems; providing resources.
2.4.3 Intermediate IT Assistant Contract Technical Representative Support.
The Assistant Contract Technical Representative (ACTR) / Telecom Support provides direct support to the internal staff for the daily maintenance of internal staff accounts, trouble ticket resolution, user support, assist with help desk support and assist the IT/Telecom/IA Tech with the maintenance and management of telecom assets and requirements.
- Assist the Contract Technical Representative in his/her duties
- Provide help desk support
- Assist the IT / Telecom / IA Tech with his/her duties
- Process requests at the direction of the CIO and/or CTR
- Process telecom requests at the direction of the CIO and/or the IT/Telecom/IA Tech
- Track IT Issues for the agency and keep CIO staff, as well as users informed throughout the issues resolution process for IT and telecom
- Provide the necessary follow-up and escalation efforts as needed in support of internal users
- 3-5 years of IT customer service, experience with NMCI and telecommunication network preferred.
- Preferred certifications: A+, Network+, Server+ or equivalent industry standard certification
- SECRET Clearance Required