The Midtown is currently seeking a Junior Network Administrator to work for a Federal Entity in Washington D.C. If you meet the Qualifications Listed above Please send your resume and Salary Requirements to [email protected]. Please feel free to refer anyone you think may be a good fit.
The Duties include:
- Creating Networks and keeping them running efficiently
- Ensuring that all computers and other devices connected to the network – i.e routers hubs and switches- are operating correctly.
- At the direction of the Lead Network Administrator, this candidate will be responsible for responding when the system breaks down or operates slowly and identify and correct the problem
- Trouble-Shooting workstation and servers ( Virtual and Physical)
- Installing hardware and software
- Configuring workstation operating systems
- Patch and vulnerability management
- Travel to remote locations are required
- Configuring and trouble shooting workstations peripherals
- Professioanl Certification: CompTia A+, CompTia Network+, Cisco CCNA, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), and Microsoft Certified systems administrator(MCSA), certifications desired
- Experience with Microsoft Windows7, Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Suite, Exchange with Outlook Client, Ative Directory, System Center Configuration Manager, SCCM, System Center Operation Manager (SCOM), Heat Help Desk System, Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Windows Operating System Deployment (OSD), SAP ( Basic knowledge of user management) Cisco VPN Access