The Midtown Group Published: April 5, 2017
- Monitor and clip media stories, share them with the team in real time.
- Monitor media inquiry phone line and email inbox, distribute media requests to appropriate staff, and ensure that incoming requests are followed up on.
- Compile news clips into comprehensive daily summaries and other reports as needed.
- Help develop and maintain media lists.
- Monitor and update daily various online resource management tools.
- Track and produce reports on media relations activities.
- Conducts research tasks on a variety of health, political, and legal subjects as assigned and required for use in developing media materials.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.