Midtown Group is currently looking for a Paralegal to work for a Federal Financial Institution in Washington D.C.
I have included a job description of a role that we are looking to fill this role immediately. Please send your resume to [email protected] if this is something that you think will be a good fit.
Federal Financial Institution- Legal Clerk
In addition to performing general clerical and administrative support duties as assigned, the Contractor will be responsible for performing the following tasks:
l . Copying, scanning, and organizing legal materials, case filings, and office documents;
- Scheduling Meetings, reserving conference rooms, and arranging for video teleconferences
- Preparing travel requests for attorneys;
- Reserving foreign language interpreters, ordering court transcripts, and completing forms to procure expert witnesses;
- Sending, filing, logging, locating, and tracking internal and external office correspondence and court files;
- Submitting requests for prisoners to appear at interviews and court appearances;
- Escorting victims and witnesses to meetings and court appearances, and assisting the Victim/Witness staff with preparing witness reimbursements and victim notifications mailings;
- Preparing grand jury subpoenas, court orders, and forms as using office templates, along with accompanying budget forms
- Updating the CaseView docketing system with court events; and
- Working with attorneys, paralegals, litigation support, and preeminent legal assistants to prepare documents, exhibits, pleadings, and briefs relating to grand jury proceedings, court hearings, trials, and appeals, and post-conviction motions.