Midtown Group is currently looking for a Personnel Security Manager to work for a Large Federal government entity in Washington D.C.
I have included a job description of a role that we are looking to fill this role immediately. Please send your resume to Bianca@themidtowngroup.com if this is something that you think will be a good fit.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform the following and other related types of activities in providing personnel security services:
- Will be expected to process a minimum of 25 security clearance packages per day.
- Provide timely and high-quality personnel security services in accordance with applicable federal government laws, regulations, orders and other guidelines; organizational policies and procedures; and appropriate industry best practices; the contractor shall provide.
- Provide experienced personnel security support services to coordinate and facilitate the processing of FSA employee and contractor security clearances, including coordinating, documenting and resolving issues related to background investigation activities.
- Assist applicants prior to onboarding in completing and processing security documentations.
- Perform administrative tasks to include: answering phones and assisting customers, issuing badges; and concurrently ensuring compliance with security protocols and confidentiality processes.
- Utilize FSA’s personnel security tracking system as well as Security Manager to properly document and produce status and workload reports.
Must have 3 years of previous Security-related Government Experience.