The Midtown Group Published: April 3, 2017
- Recruit talent who exhibit organizational values and the required skillset for open positions at the National level - ability to handle 30+ open positions at once.
- Actively builds talent pool by researching and contacting community services, colleges, and internet sites that include social media sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport with viable talent.
- Conducts virtual and in-person interviews with viable applicants; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Conducts reference and background checks as needed to assist with hiring process.
- Regularly connect with hiring managers to understand divisional talent needs.
- Go above and beyond to understand where to find the best talent for each division by tapping into industry specific events and promote forward thinking recruitment tactics
- Connect to diverse candidates and understand candidate preferences in employers that allows for more insight into the talent pool.
- Provide regular updates on open requisitions before managers inquire about status of job.
- For hard to fill roles, partner with hiring manager to discuss additional strategies for identifying talent.
- Work harmoniously with team members to move organizational Human Resource objectives and goals forward.
- Join new relevant organizations and attend networking events often.