The Midtown is currently seeking a Sr. Engineer to work for a Federal Government Entity in Washington D.C. If this is something that you would be interested in Please respond with your resume and salary requirements to Bianca@themidtowngroup.com
- Responsible for all matters relating to the planning, design, construction, operations, maintenance, and replacement of infrastructure and syst
- Challenging Variety of regulatory projects, including electric and gas utilities infrastructure upgrades
- Initiate New initiatives to modernize the current grid system
- Provide professional insight for government agencies including DOE, FERCt PHMSA
The Ideal Candidate shall possess:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering is required but a Master is Preferred
- Minimum experience is 10 years.
- This position focuses on electric utility distribution system and distributed energy resource expertise and experience.
- Experience with Grid Automation and Smart grid mandatory
- Strong Knowledge of High Level Modeling Language,( i.e. MatLab or Python)
- Experience with PSCAD and /or CYMDIST
- Working Knowledge of Industry Standards and Safety Codes
If this is something that you would be interested in Please respond with your resume and salary requirements to Bianca@themidtowngroup.com