Midtown Group is currently looking for a Technical Accountant (CPA) to work for a Federal Financial Institution in Washington D.C.
I have included a job description of a role that we are looking to fill this role immediately. IF this is something that you think will be a good fit please send your resume and Salary requirement to [email protected] or share with your network.
Education / Experience:
• Minimum education: undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or related
field and an internationally recognized professional accounting qualification (e.g.
CPA, CA, ACCA or equivalent) is required.
• Typically, the successful candidate will have had at least 8-12 years of relevant
experience in similar or complementary roles within financial institutions and/or
public accounting firms required.
• Detailed technical accounting knowledge of the accounting for financial
instruments under US GAAP (particularly with respect to Consolidation and
Derivatives accounting) is required.
• Excellent writing and data analysis skills, with an ability to convey effectively and
precisely key messages.
• Strong interpersonal skills and cultural awareness
• Excellent organizational, research, and analytical skills.
• Experience within IFC and knowledge of its accounting systems is