The Midtown Group is Washington DC’s premier woman-owned staffing firm. We only hire the best. Located in downtown DC by Farragut West and North metro stops, our office is right in the center of all the DC fun.
Join our creative, passionate, and diverse team and get ready to Love What You Do.
Consultant Services Manager (CSM) role: The CSM serves as the main point of contact to the consultants at clients across our company. Working closely with human resources, recruiting and business development, the CSM will be responsible for on-boarding /off-boarding, facilitating onsite efforts such as candidate first day walk ins and status check in meetings, coordinating and managing social functions, and providing support regarding benefits, client specific requests and general inquiries.
Consultant Service Manager’s duties:
- Establishes relationships with consultants to encourage retention, generate business leads and referrals
- Meets with consultants to make sure project is running smoothly, address any issues, discover if anything has changed with their status or team, learn about the project they are supporting to share with sales/recruiting teams, inquire about possible hiring needs within their group, and continue to build relationship
- Completes check ins at regularly scheduled intervals to ensure we are aware of any issues and to establish relationship/trust to ensure the consultant completes their full contract (First day, second week, 30 day, quarterly, etc)
- Communicate client policies and updates on an as-needed basis to the consultants
- Coordination and communication with the client’s vendor management team as it relates to the consultants on boarding, off boarding, and client compliance requirements
- Helps to handle all on boarding paperwork, if needed, as it relates to each client
- Responsible for reconnecting consultant with recruiting team if remarketing is needed.
- Helps to handle all onsite or offsite consultant terminations, makes sure consultant is aware of the client’s offboarding guidelines, helps coordinate return of client and consultant property or equipment, ensures final time is entered
- Informs client and/or internal teams of pay changes, schedule changes, PTO requests, or medical leave situations
- Handles VISA letter requests, travel expense reports, and client training as needed
Consultant Care Program
Purpose: The purpose is to retain and increase business and build mutually productive, long-term relationships with our consultants. We believe that employees and consultants represent our company to our clients and are considered an integral part of our success. The goal is to engage consultants by providing strategic services designed to attract, motivate, and retain a unified workforce so that from the beginning of their assignment they will positively share the company’s mission and values.
The Midtown Group is searching for an Accounting Assistant to provide administrative support to the accounting department by performing various clerical tasks, such as filing, mail handling, making bank deposits and keeping bank records, handling invoices, tracking expenses for specific projects, and bookkeeping.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
- Issue and upload client invoices each week.
- Obtain ACH payments from bank.
- Apply client payments, using QuickBooks
- Update and post deposits to General Ledger.
- Assist with collections and responding to customer inquiries.
- Enter vendor invoices, using QuickBooks.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records.
- Review and file payroll documents and participate in bi-weekly. payroll process. This may include the collection and entering of employee timesheet records.
- Assist and support finance team, where needed.
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
Essential Skills Required
- Minimum of 3 years prior accounting experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take directions accurately.
- Analytical thinker and problem-solver.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Organized, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet and financial reporting schedules.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Midtown delivers the highest level of staffing services to some of our nation’s biggest clients. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire placements to Fortune 500 companies, industry-leading associations, prestigious IT companies, reputable government agencies, AM Law 100 law firms, and more!
Our recruiting team has an average of over 130 consultants per recruiter, delivering high quality professional, administrative, technical and executive-level candidates to our clients while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the Midtown selection process.
- Competitive pay & commission structure, company-subsidized healthcare, generous PTO policy, remote-work flexibility, maternity & adoption leave, 401k matching, and more!
- Potential to qualify for several annual trips spanning from National Harbor’s MGM Casino to tropical islands, and we can’t forget about early release on Fridays and summer flex hours.
- Company-wide chartered boat sailing trips, lavish holiday parties, frequent happy hours, and plenty of reasons to celebrate!
- Performance contests for individual & company-wide achievements, rewarded with additional paid days off, early departures, bonuses, and cash prizes.
- Monthly office-wide charitable initiatives dedicated to improving our local communities and causes near to our hearts.
- From our brand new, penthouse-level office space in the heart of DC (with relaxation/wellness room, rooftop terrace, stocked kitchen), to quarterly massages and manicures, happy hours, and catered meals, Midtown knows the value of our biggest asset – our team!
- We value the hard work of our employees by offering competitive benefits to help keep your life healthy and balanced.
Recognized as Washington, DC’s premier staffing and consulting firm, we consistently win awards for being the best at what we do.
- “Best Workplaces” – Inc. Magazine
- “Best Places to Work” – Washington Business Journal
- “Great Places to Work” – Washingtonian
- And more…