Local schools are now working to welcome staff and students back to their schools starting November 2020!
Midtown is proud to support an upcoming program which is a custodial care program called Student CARE (Canvas Academics and Real Engagement) classrooms.
CARE classrooms will provide students in Pre-K through grade 5 supervised virtual learning experiences that will provide students with a safe consistent space to engage in virtual classes while receiving support from caring adults and engaging with their peers.
- A background check is required
- The anticipated period of performance is for 12 weeks, from Nov. 9, 2020 – Jan. 29, 2021
- All personnel should expect at a maximum to work five days per week, for eight hours a day on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and four hours on Wednesday for the entire engagement
- All personnel will be required to participate in training to prepare for service within their assigned school
- Have at a minimum, a high school diploma and 24 hours of college credit
- Experience and interest in working with children
- Experience working with standard software systems such as Microsoft Suite and Adobe