Local schools are now working to welcome staff and students back to their schools starting at the end of January 2020!
Midtown is proud to support an upcoming program which is a custodial care program called Student CARE (Canvas Academics and Real Engagement) classrooms.
CARE classrooms will provide students in Pre-K through grade 5 supervised virtual learning experiences that will provide students with a safe consistent space to engage in virtual classes while receiving support from caring adults and engaging with their peers.
- A background check is required
- The anticipated period of performance is from January 2021 through June 2021
- All personnel should expect at a maximum to work five days per week, for eight hours a day on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and four hours on Wednesday for the entire engagement
- All personnel will be required to participate in training to prepare for service within their assigned school
- Have at a minimum, a high school diploma and 24 hours of college credit
- Experience and interest in working with children
- Experience working with standard software systems such as Microsoft Suite and Adobe