$30.00 – $35.00 per hour
Six-month temp-to-permanent role
Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years exp out of school. Bachelor's degree is highly preferred but not required. US Citizen/GC only.
This is a Microsoft Environment. The role is open as the incumbent moved on to another company. The incumbent was very strong with Microsoft exchange/Citrix as well as Great Plains.
Position: Senior Help Desk
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
About Our Client:
Our client is a leader in cloud-based financial process automation solutions including accounts payable and accounts receivable, e-invoicing, credit and collections management, working capital management, and business intelligence. These solutions are delivered through two products: their centralized billing platform; and their accounts payable platform.
Our client's solution tackles complexity in multi-enterprise commerce by removing the cost, friction, and risk out of doing business in a complex B2B ecosystem. We do this by digitizing transactions across the network and enabling companies to streamline, automate, and manage transaction processes including e-invoicing, accounts payable and accounts receivable, collections, order management, credit risk management, reporting, and payments.
Our client's accounts payable workflow software is a configurable, SaaS solution that enables companies to automate their accounts payable processes with e-invoicing, three way matching, automated invoice processing, ERP integration, and payments.
If you are interested in joining a fast-paced, innovative company that offers a competitive salary, great benefits, and the ability to grow within an organization, we encourage you to review the below job opening and share your unique point-of-view and talents with us.
The Senior Help Desk professional will be responsible for supporting and maintaining a variety of systems, while working with the rest of the IT infrastructure team on implementing new or improved technologies. He/she will report to the IT Director, will work closely with the system administrator, and will work in the company’s satellite office.
- Effectively, professionally, and respectfully represent other Information Technology staff members, teams, and their services to the client community
- Troubleshoot tier 1 support issues for the company
- Provide support for all IT products and services
- Provide first call resolution or triage for all calls
- Ensure that for every call and/or reported event a ticket is created in both a timely and accurate manner
- Create accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Manage the provisioning, upgrades, and maintenance of workstations, hardware, and software
- Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Work during non-company hours on projects or maintenance
- Escalates issues and/or high priority problems as per established procedures
- Work within assigned timelines
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Must have at least 2-5 years of experience in Information Technology
- College degree or completed professional training in a computer science or related field
- Support of production systems in a 24x7 environment
- Working for an organization with systems and/or employees housed in a dispersed environment
- Active Directory maintenance and MS Exchange
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Working technical knowledge of current operating systems, and standards
- Working with software development teams
- A “can do” mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to work on simultaneous projects
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills in order to provide effective phone, desk-side, and e-mail support
- Ability to prioritize and act decisively in a time of crisis, emergency, disaster, etc.
- Understanding of the need to focus on external clients and internal clients, first and foremost
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must have mobility to actively and quickly make visits to end user or device locations as required
- Lifting and/or carrying of up to 30 lbs. or more and the pushing and pulling of carts when necessary
Technical skills requested:
- Directory services:
- Microsoft Active Directory / AD
- Management Software
- SCCM / Landesk
- WAN/ LAN
- Operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 / 2010 / 2013
Technical skills, nice to have:
- Any IT Certifications like Security+, Network+, A+.
- VMware / ESX / vSphere / VDI
- Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- VoIP / voice-over-IP / voice / mobile phones