The Marketing Department of our client has an opening for a CRM Coordinator in the Washington, DC office. The Coordinator is responsible for collecting and maintaining client information in support of firm-wide marketing and client development efforts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain all master and marketing/event mailing lists; ensure security groups are established and maintained; regularly audit lists against established “list hygiene” parameters and take appropriate actions to resolve data quality issues.
- Create folders for campaign marketing lists; perform advanced/complex searches to meet campaign-audience criteria and populate lists; create and share web links to marketing lists and key functions.
- Oversee the subscription management and email delivery failures processes and complete or route contacts’ requests to update preferences and/or data.
- Suggest ways to improve list quality and highlight opportunities to segment lists.
- Manage data cleanup tasks for mailing list contact records including monitoring the system for duplicate contacts, merging duplicate contacts, ensuring contacts are associated with companies, etc.
- Monitor CRM mailboxes and resolve or route requests,
- Serve as primary trainer for ARC support and administrative staff with respect to marketing contacts and list management.
- Bachelor’s degree; equivalent experience considered.
- Minimum of two years of CRM experience with LexisNexis InterAction.
- Knowledge of CRM and Data Quality Management concepts.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Strong Internet research search skills and proficiency with Customer Relationship Software platform LexisNexis InterAction required. Experience with financial databases will also be considered.
- Excellent research skills.
- Ability to manipulate data in common formats such as Excel and .CSV files.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities within tight time constraints.
- Ability to complete daily tasks while working on long term projects.
- Ability to define goals and follow through to achieve results.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team.
- Ability to handle a number of responsibilities simultaneously, to field conflicting priorities, to manage and meet multiple deadlines with minimal supervision, and to be a self-starter.
- Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary.
$50,000.00 – $52,500.00 per year