We are seeking a Development and Office Coordinator to serves as the lead administrator of our office as well as programs. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all administrative functions of the office, including project coordination, information management as well as supporting fundraising and development activities.
Examples of Important Duties
- Provide high-level administrative support such as drafting, editing and responding to donors.
- Coordinate travel, internal and external meetings and schedule for Executive Staff.
- Manage, monitor and maintain office supplies, inventory.
- Make preparations for and receive visitors to the office
- Coordinate conference room calendar; prepare conference room for meetings including set-up.
- Manage online fundraising and donor management software/database.
- Primary user of donor research database.
- Maintain accurate data and records.
- Review, identify and update internal grant and sponsorship process.
- Research pertinent demographic information as it relates to specific grants..
- Perform relevant research to identify available grant opportunities, corporate prospects and potential individual donors.
- Support existing grants by updating grant tracking and internal reporting systems.
- Assist in processing incoming checks, drafting/maintaining spreadsheet, online and matching gifts. Database entry and maintenance.
- Key team member with planning and logistics for fundraising related events.
- Coordinate development efforts for events and programs.
- Assist with fundraising events and communications when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or related subjects; and2. Two years of progressively responsible administrative experience related to the needs of the division or department to which the position is assigned; or
3. An equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with experience in overseeing administrative projects with minimal supervision
- Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research.
- Strong command over written, electronic and verbal communication. Skilled user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Should be comfortable working with numbers and in databases
- A multi-tasker who has ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and produce quality results on time with attention to detail.