Our client is looking for a .Net Developer to join their consulting firm in support of a federal task in Reston, VA. They are looking for full time or temp-2-hire candidates with a development background of 3 to 6 years-experience. This project is to modernize a legacy system with the tasks to design, develop and implement the program. The new program will be a .NET foundation application and the ideal candidate will work directly with the product owner. Stakeholders will also provide feedback on the preferred design and implementation of user stories. The ideal candidate will provide code and tests involving.NET applications using Agile methodology.
Per a federal requirement, candidates will need to be a US Citizen.
- At least 3 years Microsoft stack development (.NET, C#, SQL)
- Strong understanding and hands on experience of ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 6.0 and above
- Experience in creating and implementing Automated Unit, Functional and Integration tests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering or other science/technical degree or equivalent professional experience. An advanced degree is equivalent to three years of experience.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Web API, ASP.NET MVC (req), .NET Core 2.0
- Experience with version control tools specifically Git and GitHub
- Experience with Authentication/Authorization frameworks like Oauth2
- Experience with Micro service architecture
- Experience with DevOps, including Continuous Integration with Jenkins and Continuous Deployment with CloudFormation
- Experience with AWS EC2, S3 and RDS$55.00 – $60.00 per hour
Hires Needed: 1 hire
Expected Hiring Date: 1 to 2 weeks
$55.00 - $60.00 per hour