A major healthcare advocacy organization seeks to hire a Senior Customer Service Professional to join their Call Center in Washington DC! This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service in a multi-channel, high volume contact center that provides Tier 1 customer support for students applying for medical school!
This is a remote, contract opportunity that includes a potential bonus structure. Apply today for immediate consideration! Qualified non-local residents encouraged to apply.
- Call/Email Inquiry Handling
- Responds professionally, accurately, and expediently to telephone and/or email inquiries from applicants, examinees, and other key audiences.
- Resolving problems and responding to complaints
- Handling customer feedback politely, professionally, and diplomatically
- Referring or escalating inquiries to appropriate staff, in accordance with individual level of responsibility
- Documenting all inquiries.
- Contributes to quality customer service standards by accessing, interpreting, and applying department policies and procedures, self-monitoring performance and incorporating feedback from inquiry audits into daily routines.
- Recommends updates, changes, and improvements to online resources associated with the services provided
- During the ramp up for the peak season, may be involved in formal training of temporary staff.
- 5+ years’ of relevant call center experience is required; a minimum of a High School Diploma/GED is required
- Basic use and knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce is a plus.